Nothing is more frustrating than losing your car keys especially when you are in haste to a meeting. You have a similar feeling when your key breaks and gets stuck in the key hole. This is exactly why you need a mobile locksmith. Thankfully, with our track record of timely, smooth and satisfying services, your worries will be taken away in no time.
Over the years we’ve learnt that client satisfaction is priority and so we have ensured that our services are designed to be professional yet satisfying.
This is a few of what our mobile locksmith services provide;
Automotive Locksmith Services
- Emergency automotive locksmith; usually within 20 minutes response for all models, cars and makes.
- Car key replacement; Car keys replacement can be made within a short period of time by our professional automotive locksmiths.
- Car ignition switch repair which can be rekeyed, changed or installed.
- Special car keys; our professionals can repair transponder keys, VATS keys, chip keys and any programmed keys. Our professionals work on these keys with state-of-the-art instruments
- Car key extraction; are your keys broken in the ignition cylinder, trunk or doors, our professionals will sort it out in a few minutes.
Residential Locksmith Services
- Residential locks repaired, locks rekeyed, locks installed or replaced on all types of locks, doors and cylinders.
- Residential used electrical security products, which includes bio-metric locks, keypad locks with user friendly functions, magnetic locks etc.
- Emergency services for all kinds of residential locks which include deadbolt locks, doorknob locks, high security locks and jimmy proof locks.
- Huge variety of deadbolt locks, knob locks and lock sets compatible with several kinds of residential doors.
Commercial Locksmith Services
- Master key systems for different kinds of locks with several access level, restricted key system etc.
- Emergency exit devices with standards meeting that of fire department code.
- Key-less entry systems
- High security locks, combination lock systems, audit trail locks, electric stickers with remote access and more.
When calling a mobile locksmith, they are a few things you should bear in mind;
- Make sure you call a licensed, insured or bonded locksmith. It may not be necessary in every state; however, it’s good to check.
- Make sure you verify the location of the locksmith. A locksmith too far from you would take more time to get to your destination which defeats the idea of a timely solution.
- Explain your issues in detail. Locksmiths have areas of specialization; some may specialize in other areas not relevant to your problem.
- Ask for a quote. A professional locksmith should be able to give you a rough quote even though it’s not exactly specific. At Aurora locksmiths, our quote is free and transparent!
- In ending, make sure you find out as much as you can about the locksmith before you employ their services.
Aurora Mobile Locksmith when you need keys made for your business, home, or car; we will come to you!